The most memorable trip. Your trip to Africa!
Tanzania I Namibia I Kenya
Our safari-guides know every nook and cranny of the National Parks. They will find the rarest animals, and you will make awesome photos!
We at Shika Tours are all united by the love and passion we share for the continent, its animals, landscapes, people and cultures. A love we long to share with you.
Shika Tours and Safaris is small enough to care and provide you with personalized service but big enough to offer you competitive prices.
ABOUT SHIKA TOURS AND SAFARIS
Shika Tours and Safaris is a small local company that offers a wide range of safaris including Tanzania Luxury Safari, Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing, cultural tourism, wildlife adventure safaris, bike tours and beach holidays. We provide highest quality service and products that are within your budget. We have strong experience and a great team of people that guarantee the highest quality of service and co-ordination. Our Guides are highly qualified, licensed and will always take care of your satisfaction. Shika Tours and Safaris highly values its’ clients. Your satisfaction and happiness is our first priority.
We have no standardized approach to tour planning. Though strict operations protocols are in force at Shika Tours to ensure your safety and comfort, each adventure with us is crafted individually. From your first email to the final goodbye, your personal wildlife consultant will be taking care of your travel arrangements, heeding all of your wildlife fancies.
- Tanzania Luxury Safari, Camping Safari in 4×4 vehicles with highly experienced drivers and guides.
- Cross border safaris between Tanzania and Kenya.
- Climbs on Mt Kilimanjaro via the Marangu, Machame, Lemosho or Rongai routes with very skilled, experienced mountain teams and quality equipment.
- Climbs on Mt Meru.
- Biking/Cycling Safaris in different parts of Northern Tanzania.
- Adventure safari expeditions and special interest safaris e.g. birding
- Beach holidays on Tanzania’s coastline and on the islands of Zanzibar, Mafia, and Pemba.
- Day trips, balloon safaris, boat trips, day hikes, and cultural excursions.
WHAT WE DO
Join Group for Camping Safari