There are good reasons why Tanzania is called the Land of Wonders. Shika Tours offers grand Safari adventures to all of Tanzania’s alluring destinations. Our Safaris range from 1 to 14 days. We will give you a custom quote for any adventure you desire. Join us for the adventure of a lifetime. Shika Tours have been working successfully with visitors in the region. We organize Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru treks, and many wild park safaris. We have guided many visitors safely, reliably, and professionally from the Serengeti plains to Kilimanjaro’s summit. A trip to Africa is not complete without a visit to view the wildlife in the famous national parks: Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara, and Tarangire. On safari, you can see giraffe, zebra, wildebeest, elephants, hippos, and a large variety of birds. Among the more rare treats are rhinos, leopards, cheetah, or a lion kill.
Moshi | Lake Manyara
Drive from Moshi to Lake Manyara National Park, 4 hours. After lunch in Manyara, game drive, view monkeys and elephants stand in the shade of a baobab. Other animals seen are zebras, impalas, monkeys, giraffes, buffalos, hippos, and others.
Ngorongoro Crater | Game Drive
Enjoy a half day game drive in the Ngorongoro Crater. This is the best place in Tanzania to see black rhino as well as the pride of lions that includes the magnificent black-maned males. There are lots of colorful flamingoes and a variety of water birds. Other game that you may see includes leopard, cheetah, and hyena. Other members of the antelope family, and small mammals. Return to the Hotel for dinner and overnight.
Tarangire Np | Game Drive
The drive from the Hotel to Tarangire National Park takes 3 hours. Huge herds of wildebeest, zebras, elephants, elands and oryx gather to stay in Tarangire until the onset of the rain. Then, in the late evening drive back to Moshi bed and breakfast.
GROUP SIZE PRICE PER PERSON
Included in the price:
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) accommodation while on safari
- Transfers to and from the airport
- All game drives viewing in a custom built 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser
- All park and entrance fees
- Transportation with 4×4 vehicles with viewing roofs
- Professional English speaking driver/guide during the safari.
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- A Bottle of wine or local beer
- Ngorongoro Crater car supplement fee
- Current Government taxes and levies
- 24-Hour support during the safari from our office in Moshi
Excluded from the price:
- Internal or International flights
- Balloon excursion (US$550 pp)
- Entry visa to Tanzania
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff, and porters
- Meals, drinks, and excursions not described in the itinerary
- Any other items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage
- Item of personal Nature
- Masaai village tour & Olduvai Gorge Tour