The ultimate safari car, the Toyota Prado is a very sturdy and reliable car. It has manual transmission and a powerful Diesel engine and high ground clearance. This car is a must have on rough roads to such places as Serengeti and Lake Natron. It’s fabulous for safari as it has a pop-up roof for game viewing. In case you are planning to hire a car with more than three adults and camping equipment, the Land cruiser is a better fit than the RAV4. The Land cruiser will seat six adults. If you are taking camping equipment then it will seat four.
- Car type-SUV
- Max people-6
- Door count-5
- Minimum driver age-18
- Transmission?- Manual
- Unlimited mileage?-Yes
PRICE PER DAY
Included in the price:
- Comprehensive car insurance
- Unlimited kilometres
- 12 hour road assistance
- Garmin GPS with Track4Africa preloaded
- Detailed roadmap
- Latest Bradt Travel Guide
- Phone with local SIM card
- Spare tire, car jack, triangle, fire extinguisher, pull rope and jumping cables
- First aid box
- No hidden costs!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Renters must present a copy of a passport and valid driving license before the vehicle is released.Renters will be required to sign a car hire contract and a liability waiver before the vehicle is released.
- There are shall be no refunds for vehicles returned earlier than the agreed return date, set at the time of rental.
- Our Self Drive Car Hire reserves the right to inspect the vehicle during the hire term and in cases where misuses are evident, can withdraw the contract at any time
- “A Deposit of $200 is to be made at time of rental for any potential damage to the car. On your return, if the car is not damaged the deposit will be returned to you”.
- No person other than the renter or his agent, whose copy of the identity card has been submitted to the Owner, should drive the vehicle.
- Renters agree not to drive the vehicle when under the influence of drugs or alcohol and to comply with laws and regulations regarding the use of motor vehicles
- The renter is responsible for all passengers in the vehicle. The renter shall remain solely responsible for any loss, damage, or compensation that may occur to any person or property.
- The renter may privately arrange personal insurance and evacuation to a medical facility with such services providers such as AAR by calling Mrs Mary Aswile using the following mobiles numbers: +255754301212, +255784301212 and +255 717 170000
- Monthly rentals are intended for town use only. Please inform the office if you would like to take the vehicle out of Arusha. Renters wishing to take a vehicle outside Arusha City and 50 km radius must receive approval for this travel and Extra charges shall be made. If the renter is not done so and at the same time being tracked he/she will pay twice as much and contract shall be terminated.
- Customer/s should ensure that a receipt is issued at the time of making the payment and that the receipt covers the full amount paid.
- Since our roads are full of dust especially when you are off tarmac roads it is advised to use air condition (AC) to maintain cleanness inside the car.
- Vehicles must not be taken across international borders.
“THANK YOU FOR MAKING BUSINESS WITH US”
You are always safe with us